Semester 2 application process and dates
Do you want to start a new qualification or change your qualification? If your answer is yes, then you must apply.
Semester 2 application period: 7 to 25 April 2014
*Please note that this application period is only for formal qualifications with semester modules.
You must apply for every new qualification even if you already have a Unisa student number
If you have never before studied at Unisa, you must
- have a valid e-mail address
- submit electronic copies of all your supporting documents
- group your documents as follows: identify document, school leaving certificate and academic records (maximum file size is 2MB)
If you want to change your qualification or start a new qualification, you must
- re-apply even if you already have a student number
- … if you don’t re-apply, you will not be able to register during the registration period.
To apply online, go to www.unisa.ac.za/study
You can apply online using your own computer, an internet café or a Unisa self-help terminal. If you are applying at a Unisa centre using our self-help terminals, you must bring a flash drive or CD with your supporting documents.
Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study for the application dates for master’s and doctoral qualifications, Unisa’s short learning programmes and the Graduate School of Business Leadership’s (SBL) qualifications.